Creating safer and helpful spaces for everyone while at The Link
It is important to The Link Youth Health Service that you know what to expect from us and you understand your rights and responsibilities whilst engaging with us.
Your Have the Right to
- Receive a high standard of quality services and care.
- Be treated in a professional, respectful, courteous, and caring manner by staff that appreciate individual differences related to race, ethnicity, gender identity, sexuality, religion, personal values, age, disability and economic status.
- Be able to tell staff how you feel.
- Be consulted with, and informed about your care, and to ask any questions and be a part of decisions made about your care.
- Have access to information kept about you and a right to ask questions about privacy and confidentiality.
- Have another person of your choice support you or speak on your behalf.
- Be heard and have your thoughts, feelings and ideas valued.
- Give feedback to The Link regarding planning and delivery of service or make a confidential complaint if you are not happy with the services you receive.
- Withdraw from a service at any time you wish.
- Be respectful of others, including staff, volunteers, and other service users.
- Be respectful of The Link’s property.
- Respect the rights of others to feel safe.
- Respect the privacy of others who access The Link’s services.
- Respect the cultural and social backgrounds of others who access The Link’s services.
- Let us know if you are unable to attend your appointment.
- Let us know if you are not happy with any aspect of the services received at The Link.
Our Responsibilities to you
- Treat everyone with respect and dignity.
- Inform you about your options for support.
- Involve you in making decisions about the support you receive.
- Respect your privacy and confidentiality within legal boundaries.
- Allow you to access your personal information.
- Deliver high quality, evidence-based services in a safe manner.
- Deal with all complaints fairly and promptly and without retribution.
- Take into account your views when planning, managing, and evaluating The Link’s services.